Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kylie Minogue excited about US tour

KYLIE MINOGUE said she is looking forward to touring the States now she's got over her fears.

The pop star said touring isn't as "scary" anymore and she actually enjoys it now.

Kylie, 40, who tours the US later this year, said: "I feel really very comfortable where I am at the moment and I think that's why I'm loving touring so much because it's not as scary as it used to be."

And she added that she's wanted to tour America "for the longest time" and said: "I've wanted to for ages, for the longest time, and it just never was feasible to do it.

"And I was tired of hearing myself say that, let alone answering other people's questions saying, 'Why haven't you come to the States?'

"I'm doing it simply to do it, it's not to promote anything, it's not on the back of anything else, and it's nice to have that freedom to create my show.

Labels

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates