Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alicia Keys in love with producer

Alicia Keys is dating a music producer.

Hip-hop star Swizz Beatz - who is currently divorcing his estranged wife, US singer Mashonda - has confirmed he and the R'n'B beauty are in love.

He said: "What we have is so precious. But we're nowhere ready for a baby or a ring."

Rumours of their relationship have been around since last year, when the 28-year-old singer reportedly threw Swizz a birthday party at New York's Guggenheim museum.

Recent song 'Best I Ever Had' - which Swizz produced with singer Drake - has now confirmed the gossip.

The lyrics read: "Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast/A's wearing nothing on but a necklace/Yeah, she says she wanna treat me like a king/I get big gifts so the money ain't a damn thing/She gave me a party at the Guggenheim/What's next? The ring? The baby? She really loves me!"

But the 30-year-old star - who raises a two-year-old son Kasseem Jr. with Mashonda - admits the lyrics have been fabricated a little.

He said: "This whole song is not about Alicia. The part about her cooking breakfast for me naked - she's never done that for me!"

Swizz and his estranged wife are currently embroiled in a bitter divorce. He has always denied reports Alicia was to blame for the breakdown of his marriage.

Labels

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates