Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Christina Aguilera’s 16-month-old son loves housework

Christina Aguilera’s 16-month-old son loves doing housework.

The 'Beautiful’ singer is amazed by how much Max Liron – her first son with husband Jordan Bratman – loves cleaning and says helping in the home is his favourite pastime.

She said: 'Vacuum was one of his first words! He has a cleaning fetish and he loves to run around with a rag and dust and clean, and he loves to clean his high chair after he’s done eating. It’s so cute! I’ll lift him down and the first thing he does is to take a rag and clean off his chair. He’s mommy’s little helper.'

The 28-year-old star says Max is learning every day and is even speaking two languages – but admits she and Jordan have to be careful what they speak about in front of him, She added: 'He’s absorbing everything like a sponge right now. We have to be cautious what we’re saying around him! He’s speaking a little Spanish too. He said mama and papa months ago.'

Despite admitting her body has changed since having Max, Christina says she feels 'sexier' than ever – and her music executive spouse agrees. She said in an interview: 'Since becoming a mom, I feel I have more knowledge and that makes me feel beautiful. I feel more centered, which makes me feel confident and sexy.

'The other night, my husband and I were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I mentioned something on my body that was different before I had the baby. I said, 'That was never like that before!’ And he said, 'Are you kidding me? That’s what makes you even sexier. The fact that you’re a mom and that your body has gone through all those changes, that makes you even sexier.’ It was such an amazing compliment.'

Labels

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates