Thursday, August 6, 2009

Christina wants to have a daughter

Christina Aguilera wants a daughter.

The 'Beautiful' singer, who has a 17-month-old son Max Liron with husband Jordan Bratman, is keen to expand her family but doesn't want to sacrifice her career.

Christina recently set up her own radio station, recorded a new album and has landed a role in new musical movie 'Burlesque', but is confident she can juggle work and motherhood.

A source said: "Christina loves her family time with Jordan and Max and now she has a studio at home, being a mother and working at the same time is a real possibility - but she doesn't know if she wants to give up her other pursuits just yet.

"She has just signed for a new movie and has her radio venture too, so she feels now's not a good time to have another baby - although she would adore another one. Especially a little girl."

Christina recently revealed she loves being a mother and has embraced the changes in her body since giving birth.

The 28-year-old blonde beauty said: "Since becoming a mom, I feel I have more knowledge and that makes me feel beautiful. I feel more centered, which makes me feel confident and sexy.

"The other night, my husband and I were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I mentioned something on my body that was different before I had the baby. I said, 'That was never like that before!' And he said, 'Are you kidding me? That's what makes you even sexier. The fact that you're a mom and that your body has gone through all those changes, that makes you even sexier.' "

Labels